Hi everyone. Let’s hope that the rain clears away for race day! Unfortunately, the Bureau of Meteorology is not making predictions beyond 4 days from now so we’ll have to wait a while for more relevant weather information.
Three things to note.
First, if you still have those maps from the Practice run, please bring them along to the race. If not we will have maps plus a brief track description available on race morning.
Second, please remember to bring along a compression bandage and whistle with your nutrition and hydration system for the race.
Third. We are still looking for a volunteer to help us at the Speewah Checkpoint for the 18km race. Gareth will be there the night before but it would be great to have someone who could take runners “goodies” to the checkpoint from the Start/Finish line, departing at 7am. Plan B would mean runners leaving their gear with Gareth at the Wednesday night run on the Nard. Thank you in advance.
Finally a big thank you to all those people who have already done much to get this race underway.
Safe running, Dave OBrien