The last event for the year is the Sweaty Santa Fun Run starting at 7am on Sunday 6 December from Lake Placid. If you would like to enter – Do it Here!
If you would like to make it happen we are seeking volunteers for the following:
1. Turnaround marshal for the 2km course (situated 1km from the start/finish line on Lake Placid Road),
2. Water Stop marshal on Barron Gorge Road (2.5km from start/finish),
3. Handing out tokens to finishers,
4. Recording times at finish line,
5. Recording places after passing finish line.
Please respond to this email if you are interested in helping out. The Race Director – Alison Smith will be in contact.
Glen Robinson | Committee Member
Cairns Road Runners.